Saturday, May 1, 2010

Research Symposium

Today was the research symposium and before I say anything else great job everyone! I loved hearing everyone’s presentation; I think they were really put together. It is an honor for Bridgewater students to be able to do a small research people and be able to present their findings to an auditorium of people. I myself was a bit nervous, but hopefully people understood what I was trying to say. The Symposium serves as a showcase of faculty-mentored research, scholarly, creative and artistic work conducted by undergraduate students in all disciplines at Bridgewater State College. All BSC undergraduate students, regardless of year or major, are encouraged to participate. The entire college community is invited, and faculty is encouraged to invite their classes to attend all or part of the Symposium. It is a wonderful event I think every student at Bridgewater State College should be a part of because it gives you more public speaking skills, encourages you to improve your research skills, and for some people allows you to challenge your nerves. Once again, great job everyone. I think the health presentations were all great! Were any of you nervous today? What presentation did you enjoy the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment